Job Posting: Business Operations Manager for The Clubs
Help wanted. Seeking energetic, enthusiastic and goal-oriented candidate for the position of Business Operations Manager for the Dallas and Houston Clubs (www.theclubs.com).
- Oversee local management team in Dallas and Houston
- Develop staffing programs to focus on and improve overall customer service
- Ensure accounting processes established by company are implemented, verified and routinely audited
- Oversee marketing initiatives from conception to implementation, based upon set marketing budgets
- Interact with local organizations, contractors and local authorities
- 10 years of hands-on management experience
- Online marketing experience, including understanding of current social networking and Web 2.0 trends
- Staff training experience desirable, with the ability to motivate, evaluate and direct employees
- Accounting experience with Quickbooks
- Previous management experience in hospitality industry a plus
- BS or greater, preferably in business, management and/or marketing disciplines
- Travel between Dallas and Houston on a regular basis, with possible travel to other Midwest destinations in near future
- Computer experience and knowledge, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Selected candidate will report to the Board of Directors. Salary is negotiable. For interview consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.