Gay Business Report - July 2009
- Understanding the Business Use of Twitter
It’s all in the tools that lay “on top” of Twitter, illuminating those millions of conversations per hour and allowing the “crowd” to take the lead in journalism.
It’s no secret we’re living history as we speak when it comes to the technological advances in social network marketing we’re seeing today. One often heard quip is “can’t it all just stop for a little while so that the rest of us can catch up!?” Well, as we all know, it’s not going to stop, and ever since the recent Iranian Election coverage on Twitter.com, it’s clear there is definitely SOMETHING going on, but what that “something” is can be a challenge to wrap one’s head around....
Thus, the power of one’s "Tweets" is not in tracking click-throughs of each individual Tweet, but rather posting something worth "ReTweeting" and spreading that information far and wide...
- Tips & Tricks:? Shooting Photos at Events
Photos are definitely VIRAL in the social networking world. But how do you get those photos tagged and working for you in Facebook?
- 4 Reasons Why Marketers Should Choose Facebook Pages Over Facebook Groups
- Six Marketing & Community Lessons From a New York City Hotel
- Tourisme Montréal shifting to 100% Web-based advertising
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Inbound Marketing
- Three decades professionalizing LGBT Media