7th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference at NY Times Conference Center was a SUCCESS!
Attendees this year included Google, Christopher Street Financial, Japan Railway, Genworth, the German National Tourist Office, Hilton, IBM, Lambda Legal, WNBA, NYC & Company, Pernod Ricard, Radarworks, Showtime, Toyota, Viacom and Walton Isaacson, just to name a few.
A few of the presentations, in PDF format, can be seen here:
- Update on CMI’s LGBT Community Survey Research
- Social Media and Website Analytics – Integrated to Give Your Company the Strategic Edge
- LGBT Marketing Trends and Observations: Looking at 2014 and Beyond
- #LGBTBiz - #hashtags to Maximize Your Social Media Outreach
- Lessons Learned in a Decade of Same-Sex Weddings
- LGBT Family Market
- African American LGBT Community Survey Results
- Gay Media: Why Print Matters and Its Not Just Print Anymore
- Public Relations Strategies for Reaching the LGBTQ Community
- Facebook: The 21 Day Road To 50K Likes
- Download CMI research reports
(Community Survey, Tourism Survey, African American, Weddings, etc.)
- Pink Banana Media full presentation
Stay tuned for upcoming information on the 8th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference returning to the New York Times Conference Center on April 23, 2015. You won't want to miss it!
A Few Links:
The #hashtag for the conference was #LGBTMarketing... a few of the conversation highlights, as viewed at https://tagboard.com/LGBTMarketing/ (click image to view larger Social Media Storyboard).
- Interpersonal Marketing
- Interpersonal Marketing - Strategy & Pricing
- Interpersonal Marketing - Entry Level Offer
- Interpersonal Marketing - Partners