Website and Social Media Analytics Come Together in 2014
Website analytics have grown up a lot since those early days, and with Google taking the lead in offering free, in-depth website analysis tools, we're now able to see not only how many visitors our site receives per day, but where they've come from and where they are going on our sites.
The Bounce Rate
On average, a 50% bounce rate is typical for most sites. As quoted in Wikipedia "As a rule of thumb, a 50 percent bounce rate is average. If you surpass 60 percent, you should be concerned. If you're in excess of 80 percent, you've got a major problem."
Thus, a bounce rate as shown below from Google Analytics, is an example of a very good content marketing campaign, keeping the bounce rate well under 20% for the main referring articles.
Our company, Pink Banana Media, is now offering these Simply Measured analytics to select clients, with packages starting as low as $500 per month, depending on the size and volume of your website and social media traffic. If this is of interest for you to pursue, please Contact Us and tell us more about your company, your marketing strategy, and what areas of analysis you'd like to see us focus on the most.
- Planning and implementing your company's online, social media and content marketing strategy
- Social media and website analytics, to better understand what is working and what can be improved in your online marketing strategy
- LGBT online media buying, working with some of the top LGBT online media today, and incorporating PR (content and editorial) with banner ads, e-mail and social media outreach
- Incorporating PR (content) with banner ads, e-mail and social media outreach
- ...which is explained in more detail here:
- ...and is now open up to our 2014 marketing partners here: