LGBT Week NYC Updates for January 2015
For the latest updated information on this conference series, visit www.LGBTWeek.NYC... we'll be keeping the latest speaker and presentation topic information up-to-date here.
LGBT Week NYC will be held the week of April 20-24, 2015. Partners include Rivendell Media, NYC & Co., LesbiansWhoTech.org, StartOut and the NGLCC-NY. Events scheduled include our LGBT Marketing & Advertising Conference (now in it's 8th year - click here for last year's itinerary and schedule and here for last year's wrap-up summary), as well as a new, expanded day focusing on LGBT topics related to Business & Technology. This expanded day will be weaving in some of the presentations and initiatives related to LGBT advertising & marketing we've touched on in years past, while adding advanced concepts in technology that relate directly to LGBT business. Topics in consideration include mobile, website and social media analytics, social media listening, programmatic ad buying, LGBT bloggers and content marketing.
Our full week's line-up is as follows:
- Monday, April 20, afternoon session, is LGBT Entrepreneur Day
- Tuesday, April 21, all day, is LGBT Tourism & Hospitality Symposium
- Wednesday, April 22, afternoon session, is LGBT Community Day (marketing opportunities via community organizations like Pride, Film Festivals, etc.)
- Thursday, April 23, all day, is LGBT Marketing & Advertising Conference
- Friday, April 24, all day, is LGBT Business & Technology Conference
- Additional content is in development, TBA
- Monday, April 20 - Joint Happy Hour mixer with LesbiansWhoTech.org
- Wednesday, April 22 - Joint M3 networking mixer with NGLCC-NY
- Additional evening events are in development, TBA
- $150 off All Access pass - use discount code AllAccessEarlybird150
- $100 off Thurs/Fri bundle - use discount code 2DayBundle100
Some updated speaker and presentation profiles:
Who Attends These Conferences? Who can you expect to meet?
For more information about our conferences, click here.
Can't Make it to NYC? Check out these 1-Day Conferences in Orlando and Seattle:
Tom, Dave and Matt
- Are you interested in SPEAKING/PRESENTING at one of our conferences?
- Are you interested in becoming a SPONSOR or MEDIA PARTNER with us?
- Would you like to host an event in conjunction with one of our conferences or week-long event series?